Monday, December 25, 2006

Droo is rubbing off on me

We lost. Actually, we got our pathetic Dallas asses kicked around by Philly in our own home stadium.

I don't know what to say, I went a pathetic 14 for 29 with 2 interceptions. The world was mine, the NFL was mine, I was a pro-bowl, superstar in the making: and now my last 4 games I've gone 72 for 125, with 4 TDs and 9 INTs. This puts me among the worst quarterbacks in the league, and only one person is to blame...Droo Bledsoe who infected me with his disease.

Tuna mentioned that maybe I was too obsessed with outperforming Droo, but after this last game I'm making it my goal to beat that burger eating, sex offending, sack machine. Sure we may go one and out in the playoffs, and I may be the most over-hyped player since Mike Vick, but at least I'll be better than Droo, hahahahahahah

So what If QBs like JP Losman, Tim Rattay, are looking like superstars compared to me. At least I'm doing better than Aaron Brooks.

I need booze, and does anyone know where to buy some high quality coke in the dallas area?

No comments: